Saturday 21 April 2012


gosh!!
blogger suddenly change another pattern 


anyway
i just want to record my today's mood



me,sista,n HWK
we went KSL this afternoon
there had a dancing show by Fusion





me and sis
we bought a pair of shoes each
but it looks alike
cuz we love the same type of shoes
she said she was easily be persuaded by me to buy something
yeah
all became my fault =-=

erm...
we saw someone else today
it was embarrassed to say hi
just continue to shopping our own




 awesome today!
celebrated my mummy birthday!
although it was celebrated in advance
but happy too=))
we bought a watch for mum
it looks noble
but elder sis said it looks like rough handwork
=-=

it cost RM900
not a lower prize
but looks nice

wish mummy pretty always
and accompany us forever
to be healthy !
we love you ^-^




owh,
cover the make-up already whole day
its harsh to my face!
gotta remove the cosmetic on my face /.\

take a  shower and having a Restful SLP!!
good nite everyone




look forward to our changed
it will be great?
or be regret?


No comments:

Post a Comment