Thursday 19 April 2012


Just feel sorry to myself
hurting myself this period days
i don want to change anything towards myself
i just want to do those things i want
u r not qualified to comment my life
unless u let me c ur life is even better than me 100%
u merely a passerby!




besides
feeling sorry towards HWK
i cant be separate with him since the first we meet
he began to bother me,care about me,and also treat me so well after all
he never get angry even i m always bad temper
just always mumbles himself
like an old man
GILA
hahas

hey guy
I need to tell you
i noe we do not hv ability to get a great life
just wait
after this few years
we will be working hard to get a better life
although we r live separate 
but is not too far to malacca
heart is always tied
like a lock without a key!













sometimes reluctant to bind you
but adhere to stay by your side




Hey everyone
efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment